McNastee Micro WrestlerTee
$24.00 - $29.00
Remember when WWF President Jack Tunney declared that there was to be only one Doink in the WWF and the next week Santa showed up and gifted Doink and little person version of himself that he named Dink? First of all, midget wrestling has been a thing since I was young when it was still called that. What is is called now Micro Wrestling? Who knows, I should do more research. Anyway...let's talk about Santa Clause being a human trafficker, and boy does he have a pair on him. Santa went on national TV with a man in a bag and gifted it to another man in front of a live audience and a television audience. I don't understand who allowed this to happen and why nobody was held accountable.
Buy my t-shirts.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico